JEEP TOUR HUE TO HOI AN VIA THE HAI VAN PASS
We run the tour with real American Army Jeep’s! Full-day sightseeing jeep tour between Hue and Hoi An with private English speaking tour guide and experience the beautiful winding Hai Van Pass – “the Ocean Cloud Pass” – where Top Gear made a famous episode – Discover the Marble Mountains in Da Nang – Explore Tam Giang Lagoon – the biggest lagoon in Vietnam – Take a refreshing swim at Elephant Springs and Waterfall – Enjoy a famous Vietnamese lunch at a local seafood restaurant at Lap An lagoon.
Please note that we only run this as a private tour from 2 people up! The listed price is per person.
We will pick you up by Jeep, according to voucher time, at your hotel in the center of Hue. During today’s trip we will make several stops at the most beautiful and interesting places like:
- Fishing village to take photos of the fishing boats and see how local people live on boat and earn their living from fishing.
- Elephant Springs & Water Falls – a lovely site to enjoy the view and relax in the mountain just next to Bach Ma National Park.
- Lap An Lagoon for some stunning views and lunch at the best local and floating restaurant in Lap An Lagoon – the center of seafood in Hue – or you can have a simple lunch at the top of the Hai Van Pass or local food at Da Nang City.
- Hai Van Pass – the Ocean Cloud Pass – an episode of Top Gear was filmed here and it is indeed a stunning drive and of course we’ll make a stop on the top of the pass to take pictures.
After the Hai Van Pass we have to change to a private car to make the last visit of today.
- Marble Mountain – which was named after the ancient oriental philosophy including 5 elements creating universe: metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Reaching here, you will see the systems of caves and tunnels, which were used as a very important base off the Vietnamese Revolution.
At the end of the trip we will drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An.
During this day you don’t need to worry about your luggage. It will go safely on the jeep and the car.
- Entrance fees
- Cold drink
- Lunch (seafood on a floating restaurant)
- English speaking driver
- Other beverages, taxes or service charges
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Travel insurance
- Booking voucher from us
- Cash for personal expense
- Wide brimmed hat or umbrella
- Swim gear
- Sunscreen, sunglasses
Specific food requests
Please let us know if you have specific eating restrictions, allergic for certain things or if you are vegetarian, we can take that into account during the trips.
Especially for the north and central Vietnam;
In the period between November and April, the weather is variable, from sunny to cold and rainy. It is advisable during this period to bring some rain gear with some warmer clothes. In the period from April to November, it is good to pack a hat with a wide brim, sunscreen (at least SPF15) and a reliable insect repellent. A thin rain poncho is useful all year round.
Get Up And Go Vietnam does everything to make your trip an unforgettable experience. Unfortunately, we have no control over weather conditions. Our apologies for that!
What do I need to know?
During the period March to November it will good to pack your swimming gear, a towel, a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (at least SPF15), a reliable insect repellent, toiletries, a camera and lots of batteries. Warm clothing for the cooler months of November to March are advised. How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft over-night bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage.
Get Up and Go Vietnam is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one.
Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!