Halong Bay – Wonder Bay Luxury Day Cruise
This cruise is run 2-way by new and faster highway and 5-hours cruising!
Wonder Bay Cruises – refined exploration to Halong bay
Differences of Wonder Bay Cruises compared to other day cruises:
- Five hours cruise off the beaten track via crowd avoidance route aboard the region’s finest luxury day-ship cruise line, explore the isolated captivating archipelagoes that romances the senses.
- Newly built steel boat with nicely decorated sundeck. Make sure to bring you a relaxed elegant ambiance.
- Friendly and professional Crew
- High- end service on lunch and drinks. Can be served in individual group if order
- Limousine transfer for Hanoi-Ha Long-Hanoi route, we go by the new freeway to save time.
08:45 – 09:15 – Our Limousine bus / shuttle bus and guide pick you up from hotel / stay and follow the new high way to depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:15 – Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing – Alova Premium will take you on a 5–hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
13:45 – Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites with different shape of sea lives. Enjoy the kayaking or bamboo boat in Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
– Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
16:30 – Return to Alova Premium for our Traditional cup of tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:45 – Disembark for going back on the new high way to Hanoi.
~21:00 – Drop off your hotel/ stay in Old Quarter Hanoi where the trip ends.
- Transfer from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay and return by
luxury A/C limousine bus
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Kayaking or Bamboo rowing boat
- 2 bottles of water per person on bus and welcome drink on boat
- Excellent lunch with Vietnamese dishes and seafood
- English speaking guide during the trip
- Tax & service charge
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Booking voucher from us
- Valid Passport with valid visa
- Cash for personal expense
Specific diet or food requirements
Please let us know if you have specific eating restrictions, allergic for certain things or if you are vegetarian, we can take that into account during the trips.
Especially for the north and central Vietnam;
In the period between November and April, the weather is variable, from sunny to cold and rainy. It is advisable during this period to bring some rain gear with some warmer clothes. In the period from April to November, it is good to pack a hat with a wide brim, sunscreen (at least SPF15) and a reliable insect repellent. A thin rain poncho is useful all year round.
The south of Vietnam is generally a lot warmer all year round, so warm clothing is not really necessary.
Get Up And Go Vietnam does everything to make your trip an unforgettable experience. Unfortunately, we have no control over weather conditions. Our apologies for that!
What do I need to know?
During the period March to November it will good to pack your swimming gear, a
towel, a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (at least SPF15), a reliable insect
repellent, toiletries, a camera and lots of batteries. Warm clothing for the cooler
months of November to March are advised. How much luggage can I take? Your
vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in
a backpack or soft over-night bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for
easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the
luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage.
Get Up and Go Vietnam is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one.
Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!