Dalat – Full Day Canyoning – Adrenaline Adventure
These days, Da Lat is the absolute Mecca for adrenaline-fueled activities like canyoning, zip lining, hiking, rappelling of waterfalls, rock jumping and natural water slides. An adventurous day trip to nearby waterfalls such as Datanla Waterfalls is every adrenaline junkie’s dream. Highlights during this trip, Zip-line – Hiking – Rappelling from waterfalls – Rock jumping in refreshing water – Water sliding – Swimming
One day trip, south of Da Lat, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes. Zip-lining / Water Abseiling / Canyoning is one of the most modern adventure sports that allows you to discover the wonders and mysteries of nature in its purest form. Trekking, jumping and swimming, you will discover fantastic canyons and face the challenges of incredible gorges. During this unique journey of unforgettable experiences you will be accompanied by Canyoning professionals and expert guides.
- Pick up from your hotel (see voucher for more info), we drive along picturesque roads to the South of the city, towards the Datanla waterfall – where we start our journey.
- At the Base Camp you’ll learn the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware and proper rappelling technique.
- After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your first rappel. It is an exciting 15-meter descent into the river below, right next to a 30-meter beautiful waterfall.
- From here, we head further down the canyon to a spectacular Tyrolean Traverse that drops down and over a waterfall and the river.
- Keep your legs exploring the forest and see with your own eyes all this wild nature’s wealth and splendor. Natural water sliding waiting for you at the next stop, with many kinds of sliding that you can try in a couple of goes before continuing downriver.
- Here comes the biggest waterfall with some real abseiling through the water from the top at 25 meters. You will need good instructions and techniques from our canyoning experts to get over the hardest fall.
- Wanna challenge your mental power? Let’s try the free jump at a 7-meter cliff! Take a deep breath, jump deep down in the river below and feel so cool when you’re up in the water.
- The last abseil is the most special one with the thrilling fall named Washing Machine with a height of 13 meters. It will spin you around, clean your body and push you out of the falls before hiking up to the highway and meet our vehicle for transport back to town.
- English speaking professionally trained guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch, transport as listed above and high quality rappelling gear, mountain bikes, helmets. We are happy to show you our equipment, which meets the highest standards for testing and safety (Locking carabineers, European ropes and professional rigging gear).
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Booking voucher from us
- Hat, sunscreen, clothes for swimming, repellent, camera, sports sandals/ water shoes
- Cash for other personal expenses
Specific food requests
Please let us know if you have specific eating restrictions, allergic for certain things or if you are vegetarian, we can take that into account during the trips.
Especially for the north and central Vietnam;
In the period between November and April, the weather is variable, from sunny to cold and rainy. It is advisable during this period to bring some rain gear with some warmer clothes. In the period from April to November, it is good to pack a hat with a wide brim, sunscreen (at least SPF15) and a reliable insect repellent. A thin rain poncho is useful all year round.
The south of Vietnam is generally a lot warmer all year round, so warm clothing is not really necessary.
Get Up And Go Vietnam does everything to make your trip an unforgettable experience. Unfortunately, we have no control over weather conditions. Our apologies for that!
What do I need to know?
During the period March to November it will good to pack your swimming gear, a towel, a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (at least SPF15), a reliable insect repellent, toiletries, a camera and lots of batteries. Warm clothing for the cooler months of November to March is advised. How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft over-night bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage.
Get Up and Go Vietnam is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!