• Ride on and under the famous Long Bien Bridge
• Ride single-track through farms and plantations near the Red River Delta
• Visit a small farm, meet the owners, collect and cook traditional food fo...
Destinations: Hanoi, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc River
Duration: 1 Day
Hoa Lu and Tam Coc information:
These famous sites are located in Ninh Binh province, 95km south of Hanoi. Tam Coc’s karst mountains resemble the topography at Halong Bay. Biggest difference is that ...
Destinations: Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay (mid-range)
Duration: 2 Days & 1 Night
This cruise has a unique route and only 9 cabins. Some of the highlights are:
- Cruising all the way through both Halong Bay and less touristy Lan Ha Bay
- Kayaking in remote and less touristy areas...
The tunnels of Củ Chi are an immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi district of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, and are part of a much larger network of tunnels th...
Destinations: Hanoi, Old Quarter, Westlake, Long Bien Bridge, Red River Delta
Duration: 1 day
-> Get a real feel of local life in Hanoi and the Old Quarter
-> Cycle through narrow alleys to discover hidden gems parts of Hanoi not known to tourists
-> Ride on and under the famous Long Bien Br...
Destinations: Halong Bay, Floating Village, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave - Titov Island
Duration: 1 Day
A new standard in comfort and style for day cruises with Alova Premium in Halong Bay! Enjoy a great lunch with Vietnamese dishes, stopping at a floating house for some fantastic kayaking (or rowing bo...