Dalat Canyoning Adventure
Today, Dalat is the absolute Mecca for adrenaline-fueled activities, canyoning, zip lining, hiking, rappelling waterfalls, rock jumping and natural water slides. An adventurous day trip to nearby waterfalls such as Datanla waterfalls is every adrenaline junkie’s dream. Highlights during this trip, Hiking – Rappelling from waterfalls – Rock jumping in refreshing water – Water sliding – Swimming.
One day trip, south of Da Lat, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes. Water Abseiling / Canyoning is one of the most modern adventure sports that allows you to discover the wonders and mysteries of nature in its purest form. Trekking, jumping and swimming, you will discover fantastic canyons and face the challenges of incredible gorges. During this unique journey of unforgettable experiences you will be accompanied by Canyoning professionals and expert guides.
- Around 9am: pick up at your hotel, and then drive for 25 minutes to Datanla waterfall.
- Trekking about 10 minutes to the practical abseiling point to learn how to use the equipment’s.
- Enjoy the first dry abseil with the rappel of 18 high meters.
- Enjoy a 7 m jump into water.
- Do the second dry abseil with the rappel of 13 high meters.
- Free swimming at the waterfall.
- Do the water sliding down to the river
- Picnic lunch (bread, chesses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etcetera)
- Get the real Canyoning with the 14 high meters waterfall, is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
- About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, back to your hotel where we finish the trip around 16:30.
- English speaking professionally trained guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch, transport as listed above and high quality rappelling gear, mountain bikes, helmets. We are happy to show you our equipment, which meets the highest standards for testing and safety (Locking carabineers, European ropes and professional rigging gear).
- Other beverages
- Tips and personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Booking voucher from us
- Hat, sunscreen, clothes for swimming, repellent, camera, sports sandals/ water shoes
- Cash for other personal expenses
Specific food requests
Please let us know if you have specific eating restrictions, allergic for certain things or if you are vegetarian, we can take that into account during the trips.
Especially for the north and central Vietnam;
In the period between November and April, the weather is variable, from sunny to cold and rainy. It is advisable during this period to bring some rain gear with some warmer clothes. In the period from April to November, it is good to pack a hat with a wide brim, sunscreen (at least SPF15) and a reliable insect repellent. A thin rain poncho is useful all year round.
The south of Vietnam is generally a lot warmer all year round, so warm clothing is not really necessary.
Get Up And Go Vietnam does everything to make your trip an unforgettable experience. Unfortunately, we have no control over weather conditions. Our apologies for that!
What do I need to know?
During the period March to November it will good to pack your swimming gear, a towel, a wide-brimmed hat, sunscreen (at least SPF15), a reliable insect repellent, toiletries, a camera and lots of batteries. Warm clothing for the cooler months of November to March is advised. How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft over-night bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage.
Get Up and Go Vietnam is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!