Itinerary Details - Dalat Canyoning Tour
One day trip, south of Da Lat, where you will navigate your way through a canyon and learn how to use the ropes. Water Abseiling / Canyoning is one of the most modern adventure sports that allows you to discover the wonders and mysteries of nature in its purest form. Trekking, jumping and swimming, you will discover fantastic canyons and face the challenges of incredible gorges. During this unique journey of unforgettable experiences you will be accompanied by Canyoning professionals and expert guides.
- Pick up at around 9am from your hotel, we drive (25 minutes) along picturesque roads to the South of the city, towards the Datanla waterfall – where we start our journey.
- Trekking about 10 minutes to the practical abseiling point to learn how to use the equipment.
- Enjoy the first dry abseil with the rappel of 18 high meters.
- Enjoy a 7 m jump into water.
- Do the second dry abseil with the rappel of 13 high meters.
- Free swimming at the waterfall.
- Do the water sliding down to the river.
- Picnic lunch (bread, chesses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc.…)
- Get the real Canyoning with the 14 high meters waterfall, is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
- About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, back to your hotel.
- End the trip around 4:30 pm.
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care of your special food requests we would like you to inform us by email in advance.
- Rappelling from waterfalls
- Jumping from waterfalls
- Water sliding
(canyoning grade 5-7 – easy to moderate)
What’s included in the tour?
- English speaking professionally trained guide
- All necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch, transport as listed above and high quality rappelling gear, mountain bikes, helmets. We are happy to show you our equipment, which meets the highest standards for testing and safety (Locking carabineers, European ropes and professional rigging gear).
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- Travel insurance
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Hat, sunscreen, clothes for swimming, repellent, camera, sports sandals/ water shoes
- Cash for other personal expenses
Get Up And Go Vietnam is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!