Duration: 2 days & 1 night
Adventure Level: Moderate for physically active guests (22 km)
Availability: 2 - 3 times / week (operates from January to the end of August)
Group Size: 2 pax - 12 pax (require minimum of 2 persons to operate)
Minimum Age: 16 years old
Tour Starts: 8:00 am - 8:30 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha.
Tour Ends: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm at any local hotel in Phong Nha.
Hang En Cave Ultimate Adventure is easy-to-moderate for anyone who considers themselves physically t and who participates in regular outdoor activities, and moderate-to-hard for anyone with limited trekking experience. Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities with ease before taking part in the expedition.
• 20 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
• Multiple river crossings: 30 times (knee deep, 10-50m wide river)
• Elevation change up to 400m (between road and valleys)
• 3 km caving
• 2 days and 1 night in jungle and cave
Oxalis Adventure Tours staff (cave expert or guide) reserves the right to decline, accept or retain any person as a member of any party at any time without compensation or refund due to safety issue.
We will provide you with the following:
• Camping gear: tent, camp light, sleeping bag
• Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, gloves
• Dry bag (for clothing and personal belongings excl. electronics)
• Basic canvas trekking boots (only if you do not have your own pair) sizes 38 - 46
• Meals: picnic lunches, breakfast (day 2), dinner (day 1)
• Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide safety assistant
• Porter team to carry all camping gear and prepare all meals
• Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
• Katadyn (Swiss-made) water purier (used only by guide and porters) and water bottle.
• Basic camping facilities with eco-friendly compost toilet using western toilet seat
• First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only
Please also bring with you the following:
• 1 long (easy to dry) pants and 1 long sleeved shirt to wear during the trek (quick dry)
• 1 pair of shorts and t-shirt to wear at campsite
• 1 pair of trekking boots/shoes (if you prefer your own comfortable pair)
• 1 pair of ip op (sandals) for campsite
• 1 medium size towel
• 1 -2 pairs of calf length close weave socks (not ankle socks!)
• Small backpack for your water bottle and personal belongings
• Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, toiletries
If you are trekking in the colder months (December – March) please bring additional warm clothes for the evening and an extra change of long pants and shirt for swimming.